We invite you to discover the Algarve
The Algarve – an educated journey, is an activity promoted by Happy Van, that was part of the 365 Algarve program in 2019-2020,
supported by the Government of Portugal, Turismo de Portugal and Região de Turismo do Algarve.
The experience includes a musical trip to our past played by Fad’Nu, a play that tells us the history of the Algarve and a local handicraft workshop.
The activity is now available to the general public, entities and companies.
From today’s Algarve, we revisit and learn about the Algarve of the past by approaching the heritage, customs, traditions and musicalities that have built us as a people.
The activity begins with a visit to the place, where the history of the Algarve, its people and traditions is introduced. The trip continues with old-time songs, a theatrical show about this region and a local handicraft workshop.
Location: To de defined
Schedule: To de defined
Price of the Activity: 2.000€
Age Rating: 8+
Creation: Happy Van
Staging and Interpreting: João Simão, Paulo Ferreira and Conceição Figueiredo
Musical Direction and Interpretation: Fad’Nu and Curi
Hadicraft Workshop: Palm / Cane / Leather / Tile Painting
Organization: Happy Van, Unipessoal Lda
Contacts: Happy Van – Paulo Ferreira
Phone: +351 926 162 620
COVID-19 CONTINGENCY PLAN
Cultural Activity – The Algarve – An Educated Journey
Happy Van, Unipessoal Lda, in accordance with the Place where the event will take place, will prepare the following action plan for the contingency of the COVID -19 Pandemic contingency, according to the recommendations and guidelines of DGS 006/2020 and 028/2020, aiming at minimizing the risk of the virus spreading to cultural activity (A) Arrest me in the Algarve to be held outside the said equipment. This plan will have to be made known to all participants when registering for the event, as well as to all the elements that will collaborate in this event.
The event includes a brief musical show with the duo Fad’Nu that transports us to the influences of traditional Portuguese music. This moment is followed by a theater on the history of the Algarve and ends with a craft workshop. The estimated duration is about 2 hours.
It is essential that all participants have a posture of citizenship and respect for the defined rules, which will be adapted, thus contributing to minimize the risk of contagion.
It is determined, therefore, that all strictly comply with the plan of this project:
I – Internal procedures
• Meet with the employees of (A) Arrest me in the Algarve and with the employees of the space to plan and expedite the contingency measures;
• Sanitize the facilities in accordance with the guidance of the General Health Directorate (DGS) 014/2020;
• Prior hygiene (washing and disinfection) of the equipment and materials to be used must be ensured, with cleaning and disinfecting products suitable for the current requirements;
• Proceed with washing and disinfecting the places that will support the event;
• The cleaning of the places most susceptible to contamination (handrails, switches and door handles and windows) must be ensured;
• Prepare spaces and post appropriate signs:
• For event (A) Arrest me in the Algarve, the entrances and exits will be made through the main entrance, separated by a chain (entrances on the right and exits on the left);
• Circulation will take place from right to left and there will be synthetic on the floor for this purpose;
• There will be markings at the entrance, on the floor, to respect the distance of 2 meters between the participants in the waiting line;
• The area where the activity will take place will be properly identified;
• Indoor and outdoor places of prohibited circulation (with the exception of sanitary facilities) will be sealed with signaling tape;
• Posters or information leaflets will be posted on the premises, promoting good practices and guidelines from the DGS, on social distance, proper hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette and mask placement;
• Definition of circuit to arrive and leave the isolation area;
• Entrance to enclosure d will have a mat for disinfecting shoes
• The entrance to the enclosure will have a SABA dispenser, another dispenser will be available at the place where the activity will take place, as well as in the bathrooms;
• At the entrance of the enclosure, at the activity site and in the bathrooms, waste containers will be available, preferably with a non-manual opening and plastic bag;
• Personal protective equipment (masks and / or visors) will be used for all employees;
• Prior monitoring of symptoms by employees, which will be carried out as follows:
• Daily self-monitoring to assess fever (above 38ºC): Body temperature should be measured twice a day and the value and time of measurement should be recorded;
• Checking for cough or difficulty breathing, among the other possible most common symptoms such as fatigue, myalgia (body pain), diarrhea, vomiting, or impaired smell.
• Staying at home if you are sick, if you need to care for sick family members, or if you are at high risk of contracting COVID-19, leaving only to get medical care.
• Prepare an isolation room for possible suspected cases of COVID – 19, equipped in accordance with the rules in force with DGS guidance 006/2020;
• To become aware of the waste management procedures and record of acts / incidents;
II – Schedule and reception of the employees responsible for holding the event
• The reception hours of the employees responsible for (A) Arrest me in the Algarve will be up to 5 hours before the event;
• Upon arrival and departure from the site, the employees of (A) Prender-me in the Algarve will be received at the door of the establishment by 2 employees, avoiding circulation within the interior space, only in the outer space, which includes the place where the show will take place in places that will serve as dressing rooms and sanitary facilities;
• All employees of (A) Arrest me in the Algarve must wear a mask and respect the safety distance;
• SABA disinfectants will be used at the entrance to hand hygiene;
• The temperature of all employees will be measured on arrival at the premises, and if any of them develops a fever, they will not be allowed to enter the establishment;
• If any of the employees of (A) Prender-me in the Algarve present proven symptoms of fever between the time they enter and leave the premises, they will be taken immediately to the isolation room and the Health helpline will be contacted immediately. 24;
• It is forbidden to enter third parties who are not part of the Happy Van team of employees.
• The number of Happy Van employees for this event is 6 and the number of employees at the event location is 2;
• Only objects, utensils, clothing and accessories that are strictly essential during the activity will be transported to the venue. All will be cleaned and disinfected according to the rules applicable to each type of equipment.
III – Schedule and reception of event participants
• The reception time for participants in (A) Arrest-me in the Algarve will be defined according to the agreed time;
• Upon arrival at the site, participants of (A) Prender-me in the Algarve will be met at the door of the establishment, by 1 employee of the place and 1 employee of Happy Van, who will:
• Validate the use of a mask and respect for safety distance;
• Request hand hygiene with SABA disinfectant;
• Validate your tickets (electronic only)
• Measure your body temperature. If someone has a fever, they will not be allowed to enter the place;
• Carry out a short verbal questionnaire to assess the risk of contagion of COVID-19, which will contain the following questions:
• Where are you from?
• What is your place of stay?
• Have you recently returned from an area affected by COVID-19?
• You recently contacted a probable and confirmed case of COVID-19.
• When did you have that contact?
• Were you less than 2 meters from the patient?
• Did you use PPE? Which are?
• Do you have COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing?
• Do you belong to a special risk group (age, comorbidities)?
From the responses to the questionnaire, if it is understood that the risk of contagion of this participant is high, Happy Van must cancel its participation in the event.
The participant must accept to answer this questionnaire and accept Happy Van’s decision as to whether or not he can participate in the event and in what manner he should do so to ensure maximum safety for all participants.
• Instruct them to circulate only in approved outdoor spaces and sanitary facilities,
• Direct them to their seats.
• If any of the participants in (A) Arrest me in the Algarve show proven symptoms of fever between the time they enter and leave the premises, they will be taken immediately by a local employee to the isolation room and will be contacted immediately. the Saúde 24 support line;
• It is forbidden to enter third parties who do not have an electronic ticket issued.
• The maximum number of participants in the event is 25 people;
• Objects such as food or toys cannot be transported to the premises.
IV – Management and organization of activities
• All activities will be carried out in open spaces.
• Entries and exits will be made through the main entrance, separated by a chain (entrances on the right and exits on the left);
• There will be markings at the entrance to respect the distance of 2 meters between the participants in the waiting line;
• The Happy Van employee and the employee of the place who are at the service station at the entrance must wear a mask and avoid approaching less than 2 meters, or that this is done only to verify the electronic ticket.
• Only holders of a pre-issued electronic ticket may enter the venue, which will be presented via their mobile device. Contact with objects in the possession of users, such as mobile phones, should be avoided. Whenever it is essential, hand hygiene must be carried out before and after contact.
• Room sheet availability and delivery will be avoided, being made available online on the Happy Van website;
• As soon as they are guided and seated, the participants will be at least 2 meters away from both the participant on the side and the front and back. Tickets for each row will be completely cleared. The stage area will be at least 3 meters away from the first row of participants.
• If there is a need for a participant to be absent during the activity, he / she will be instructed to ask the room assistant to refer him / her for the purpose.
• The use of a mask is mandatory for all users and collaborators, with the exception of members of artistic bodies during their performance on stage.
• During the scenes of the musical, theatrical show and craft workshop, physical contacts will be minimized.
• Instruments, objects and accessories will not be shared during tests and performances.
• There will be only a short interval between the play and the theater workshop that will allow spectators to go to the bathroom, always with the guidance and supervision of the space staff.
• The objects necessary for the craft and theater activity will be disinfected before and after delivery to participants and between uses during rehearsals;
• The artisan will start his workshop in the area of the stage, going through the central and lateral corridors to instruct the participants, always using masks and respecting, whenever possible, the distance of at least 2 meters from them.
• The dressing rooms (two field goals) will be used interchangeably by the actors.
V- Sanitary installations
• Visits to the bathroom must be requested from a space employee and made at half the capacity that the bathroom has;
• The disinfection of the toilet / washbasin will be done by the employees of the space immediately after its use.
• Ensure that the sanitary facilities guarantee the necessary conditions to promote good hygiene practices, namely hand hygiene with soap and water and SABA disinfectants;
VI- Acting before a suspicious case
• When a suspicious case is identified, it must be directed by a space official through a specific circuit to the isolation area;
• A PPE Kit should be made available to the participant that includes:
• Surgical mask;
• A pair of disposable gloves;
• 1 thermometer, a sheet for recording the temperature and a pen;
• SABA alcohol-based antiseptic solution;
• The isolation area must also have a waste container (with non-manual opening and plastic bag), bottled water and some non-perishable food.
• The suspect must:
• Hand hygiene;
• Put on the surgical mask;
• Assess and record body temperature.
• The site employee must immediately contact SNS 24 (808 24 24 24);
VII – Waste Management
• Collect all waste (not only the waste from the isolation site, but any and all waste without separate collection from the places where the Patient and the person who assisted them were.
• Place them in a garbage bag and close it properly (eg clamp).
• Place the waste bag in a 2nd bag (50 to 70 microns thick) that must be closed (eg clamp).
• Identify, isolate and inventory waste until it is sent to a licensed operator for the management of hospital waste with biological risk.
Licensed Operators in Waste Management: https://silogr.apambiente.pt/
VIII – Registration of Acts / Incidents
All acts or incidents must be registered in a specific document, with the person responsible for Happy Van filling in this document.